This guide takes you step-by-step through the process of setting up a new email account in Window Live Mail.
Note: This guide defaults to IMAP and No SSL.
Replace example.com with your domain name
5. Configure server settings:
Incoming server information:
- Server type is IMAP
- Server address starts with mail.
- Port is 143
- Authenticate using Clear text
- Logon user name is the full email address
Outgoing server information:
- Server address starts with smtp.
- Port is 587
- Requires a secure connection (SSL) is not ticked
- Requires authentication is ticked
7. Click on Send and Receive ans see if it works.