Enter your email address in the box above for your personalised mail settings.
1. Press the Blackberry button on your phone.
2. Find and select the Setup icon.
3. Select Email Settings or Email Accounts
4. Some models have an additional step asking you which type of account to setup. Select Internet Mail Account if your phone displays this screen.
5. Select Add or Set up another email account and then scroll down and select Other
6. Type in your email address and email password (forgotten passwords – Contact your Web Administrator )
7. Ensure that you have the following settings:
User name is the full email address
Incoming server settings:
- mail.(your domain)
- Port 143
- No SSL
Outgoing server settings:
- smtp.(your domain)
- Port 587
- No SSL
8. Click Next or Continue to finish your email setup.
You can now find an icon for this email account on your Blackberry.