Africa Surfboards specialises in custom surfboards and surfing accessories, based in Durban, SA. The website was designed with the idea in mind to bring their physical shop online.
The website has a darker design to fit in with their photoshoot background in their store. With the darker background the products on the shop pops out more and gives the customer another shopping experience.
The site has also been designed to be full mobile and tablet friendly as most of Africa Surfboards clients are using mobile devices.
All surfboards were photographed in their store and then cut out and placed on a dark wood grained background.
- The site is built on WordPress with Woocommerce running their shop.
- Fully integrated with Yoco Online Payment gateway.
- Hourly booking system integrated so that clients can pre-book certain surfboards on an hourly basis.
- Custom select certain hardware for your board. Select between two different board finishes. The site is set up to work according to the board length and then gives you the available width, thickness and volume accordingly.
- Events section where you can find more information about the latest surfing events in and around KZN.
- Full SSL certificate and added security through WordFence.
- SEO has been done on the site according to general search terms for Surfboards, Surf Accessories etc.
- Registered on Google Analytics and Google Search console.
- Custom navigation menu with images, a search function and a quick view cart.